Puncher breaker silent Syn stock in 177 cal ordered

iride

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Well I just bought one from Pyramyd air,
I been wanting a 177 bull pup and just have not had the extra 1,500 laying around,
This deal came up for 499.00 Its unregulated, and its going to have a ping, but I am sure if? its accurate, I can fix the little problems.
I got a bunch of 177 pellets going back to the 60s Never opened, 70s and 80s to, Compared to the new JSBs and other news ones the old ones are I am sure junk, Expect I have a few very few Silver jet 177s
Seems like in the PCP world I went backwards 25, then 22 another 22 , Now a 177.
It shows it should ship 1-31-17 I got my fingers crossed with this gun.
For 50 years I was a 177 type shooter until I stumbled into the PCP world,
Got to order me some new modern 177 pellets for my new gun,
Mike

"iride"Well I just bought one from Pyramyd air,
I been wanting a 177 bull pup and just have not had the extra 1,500 laying around,
This deal came up for 499.00 Its unregulated, and its going to have a ping, but I am sure if? its accurate, I can fix the little problems.
I got a bunch of 177 pellets going back to the 60s Never opened, 70s and 80s to, Compared to the new JSBs and other news ones the old ones are I am sure junk, Expect I have a few very few Silver jet 177s
Seems like in the PCP world I went backwards 25, then 22 another 22 , Now a 177.
It shows it should ship 1-31-17 I got my fingers crossed with this gun.
For 50 years I was a 177 type shooter until I stumbled into the PCP world,
Got to order me some new modern 177 pellets for my new gun,
Mike
What do you plan to use it for?

I will post up a report as soon as I can get it, So far all I got to put on it is a Bug Buster 3x9 scope
If I could find me a good priced Hawke 6x24-50 I would jump on it ,
Looks like I will stick with what I know best, a Viper scope, I no a 450 dollar scope on a 500 dollar gun.
That's just sick. LOL.
Zebra as with all my PCPs
Its going to be my sparrow killer, ( main reason I have not moved up to the big bores)
I almost canceled my order as I watched a few reviews of the gun,
Then a light bulb went off , they were reviews in the UK ,
Man I would just carry a pocket full of rocks if I lived over there,
I am sure there is a law about throwing a rock to hard,
sorry mates I just feel for you guys and your tight laws.
Mike

"iride"I will post up a report as soon as I can get it, So far all I got to put on it is a Bug Buster 3x9 scope
If I could find me a good priced Hawke 6x24-50 I would jump on it ,
Looks like I will stick with what I know best, a Viper scope, I no a 450 dollar scope on a 500 dollar gun.
That's just sick. LOL.
Zebra as with all my PCPs
Its going to be my sparrow killer, ( main reason I have not moved up to the big bores)
I almost canceled my order as I watched a few reviews of the gun,
Then a light bulb went off , they were reviews in the UK ,
Man I would just carry a pocket full of rocks if I lived over there,
I am sure there is a law about throwing a rock to hard,
sorry mates I just feel for you guys and your tight laws.
Mike

Yeah, I heard that people are advising each other to tilt gun down to increase the pellet speed as it falls out the barrel over there. Also, a brisk sneeze as you pull the trigger almost doubles the fps for those guys apparently. I also heard that, instead of the "artillery hold", they use a technique called the "shot put motion trigger pull" to increase the power. One of the guys on the British shot put team was actually arrested for using the technique to send a gun over the 12fpe legal limit.

Btw, If you are looking for a cheap "go-to scope" for less expensive guns then buy a Primary Arms 4-14x44 FFP mil dot. I haven't yet found a better scope for $230. I was using one for sparrows the other day. It was great fun.