PUMPER: 30 Yard Challenge

So the 30 yard challenge as it is currently being done does not lend itself to other platforms besides pcps. I think I might be listed on there with a springer. I haven't looked to see recently. I think we need a challenge for pumpers and a challenge for springers based on the same Target. It's an excellent Target and the only thing keeping springers and pumpers from competing is having to compete against pcps and that's hard. To that end I offer you this target which should be fairly easy to beat. Post your target here if you did the challenge with a pumper. If we get enough participation I'll put together a spreadsheet (or somebody else can) and the pumper shooters will be able to compete with each other.

IMG_20230605_193024165.jpg

Sounds like fun.
Where can we ge targets?

Soooo what's the measurement on the circles?
Figire i can draw some circles instead of driving in circles to get these printed😅🥴🤷‍♂️🤪🎩🤙
I don't know them. The target is something that he made up. You can download it in the 30 yard challenge thread.
Lol... Tape measure anyone? ..lol

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Soooo what's the measurement on the circles?
Figire i can draw some circles instead of driving in circles to get these printed😅🥴🤷‍♂️🤪🎩🤙
Find a container whose diameter matches that of the circle. Then all you need to do is trace the perfect circle from it.

Scrap rings cut from PVC tubing, food jar bottoms, cans, pill bottle bottoms...

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Come on guys. Just download the target PDF and print some copies. You don't have a printer? Maybe your neighbor does. The reason we use PDFs? They print correctly on any printer.
Don't have e a printer.
My neighbors are the reason I can't shoot in my yard anymore.
😅🤔🤷‍♂️
I have paper and drawing items...

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
You buying my printer ink? Maybe we dont have a printer. Everyones not a fat cat liven in big town .. honestly how hard just to know and say its a 1-1/4 or 2" circle or what ever? Maybe cant read a tape?
First point, if you're looking for a fight you're wasting your time.

Second point, I did not design the target. I believe the designer of the target is the gentleman who started the 30-yard challenge thread which you can find if you look for it but I have linked it for you. If you want to compete with the targets in that thread you have to print his Target you can't make your own.

Third point I don't care if you have a printer. Don't care if you have the money for ink. Being a smart-ass isn't required either.

Although you may not have the self-control to manage that part.