Pulsar 0.22 35 ft-lb

"keysersoze"A Benjamin Marauder is laser accurate at 30 yards.

MOD EDIT: This post is completely off irrelevant and off topic. Please avoid replies like this in the future.
This is not irrelevant Mike. Micbro made a comment that the gun was laser accurate at 30 yards. I was replying that a 400 dollar gun is accurate at 30 yards, a baseball can be thrown with laser accuracy at 30 yards. For over 3K I think we are all expecting more than 30 yards. I think it is irrelevant to test a gun with this price tag at 30 yards.

Hi guys, the only info I have on the gun at the moment is from shooting at 30 yards because at the time of testing i didn't have any more room to stretch it further. Being a sub 12 ft/lb gun, the max distance I would shoot to is about 50 yards but I can tell the gun would perform just as well at this distance. I should have noted that at 30 yards, the Pulsar shot better and more accurately than anything I have shot before and I reckon at higher powers, the gun would perform just the same at longer distances. I have a bobcat and found the Pulsar was more accurate and consistent (No flyers) but only just. So when making a decision to buy or not to buy, you must consider is it worth that extra £700 compared to the likes of the bobcat, for a bit more accuracy.