Pulled the trigger on a Brocock..

I bought the same gun almost two years ago from Baker Airguns (they’re excellent btw). It had a bit of a break in period, but it’s been a laser beam ever since. The Huma reg is awesome and I love the power adjuster. I swapped out the factory 480cc bottle for a 580cc and put an Athlon Talos on it. It’s tough, accurate and consistent. It’s still my favorite PCP at this point.

I think you will be pleased, I really like my .177 Sniper XR. Now you just have to wait….

BB765869-6597-4090-A1B4-CC5A1E1D0E19.gif

I bought the same gun almost two years ago from Baker Airguns (they’re excellent btw). It had a bit of a break in period, but it’s been a laser beam ever since. The Huma reg is awesome and I love the power adjuster. I swapped out the factory 480cc bottle for a 580cc and put an Athlon Talos on it. It’s tough, accurate and consistent. It’s still my favorite PCP at this point.
I have a Talos on mine too, really like it. AoA installed a set of high rings but I found even with the cheek riser all the way up they were still too high. One call to AoA and I had a new set of medium rings, liked the original rings so much I kept them and paid for the new. Now I just have to get a new gun to use the high ring on.

Reactions: darylm and L.Leon
I really like the Commander I have. It's been fantastic in the ranges I am able to shoot around my house (50yds and under). My boys shoot it so much I may have to get another or something else?
Whatever other PCP you get, that Commander has set a high bar to match. Why not another Brocock? The entire lineup is solid, then you and the boys can have twice the fun…

Reactions: Tack425
What's the difference other than form-factor between Sahara, Safari, Sniper and Commander. They all seem to have similar power output.
@EDventure From memory the Safari has a different (laminate stock). The Commander is a tactical (AR) styled model moving away from a one-piece stock. This is the same platform as the Bantam Sniper. I don’t recall the difference(s) between the Bantam and Bantam Sniper other than perhaps a longer barrel. I do recall that the Bantam Sniper is based upon a Claudio Flores design that he used and won an EBR title with. I don’t recall the year. There was an interview with a Brocock representative that may have been from a past SHOT Show where the differences between models/configurations of Brocock Bantam platform were discussed. The video is in post in an AGN thread. I may have reposted as well. If I come across it I’ll edit this post and include the video.

Edit: I believe this is the video check around the 12:30 mark for the explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: EDventure
Whatever other PCP you get, that Commander has set a high bar to match. Why not another Brocock? The entire lineup is solid, then you and the boys can have twice the fun…
I love the Commander but being a lefty, I may go a different route that is a bit more lefty friendly unless I am missing something in the Brocock lineup. I was looking at the Daystate Safari?