• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pulled the trigger on a Brocock..

here's mine. not in its final form but excited to show off! I will make a new thread with write up

IMG_3500.JPG

IMG_3501.JPG

Reactions: L.Leon
I pulled the trigger on the AOA We the Plinkers Atomic XR package last week… finally got shipping notification but won’t be here till next week. I can’t wait!

Does anyone know where to find the picatinny conversion rail kit? I didn’t see them listed on the AOA site.

Scott
its sold out everywhere I think. this is what I use and works great

I also have this one in bag unopened, its longer

Io ho uno Sniper XR cal 25 da 3 anni.Fatto ora la revisione completa dall'azienda CD Europe(la proprietaria italiana della Brocock).Sparo prevalentemente da 40 a 140 mt con slug da 2,170.Arma precisissima,mai avuto problemi.Meglio delle due Krichet e della Galahad che ho avuto sempre in cal 25.
Translation
I have had a Sniper XR 25 cal for 3 years. The complete overhaul has now been done by CD Europe (the Italian owner of Brocock). I shoot mainly from 40 to 140 meters with 2.170 slugs. Very accurate weapon, never had any problems. Better than two Krichet and one Galahad that I've always had in 25 cal.