• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pulled the trigger on a Brocock..

After sleeping on it last night and thinking about it all morning I finally made my decision and ordered a Brocock Sniper XR .22 this afternoon. I don't think the R10 would have ultimately suited my needs when all is done, and I hate to spend this kind of money with real reservations and end up unhappy. I called AirGuns of Arizona and talked with them for a bit and after hanging up I felt the Brocock was it. Was really what I was first interested in anyway. I can some times be like a raccoon and get distracted by shiny things real easily 😅.

So....now it's waiting time for it to get here. I'm very excited and feel good about the decision. Based on my needs and use, I feel the Brocock will work out beautifully!!
The waiting is the hard part...LOL

TR.

@TiredRooster, congratulations on your Sniper XR. Looking forward to your impressions on it…
Thank you. I will certainly be posting on it after the first shooting session. I also want to thank you for the information you shared with me on the Brocock. It was helpful. Hopefully AOA won't take too long getting out to me.

Reactions: L.Leon
After sleeping on it last night and thinking about it all morning I finally made my decision and ordered a Brocock Sniper XR .22 this afternoon. I don't think the R10 would have ultimately suited my needs when all is done, and I hate to spend this kind of money with real reservations and end up unhappy. I called AirGuns of Arizona and talked with them for a bit and after hanging up I felt the Brocock was it. Was really what I was first interested in anyway. I can some times be like a raccoon and get distracted by shiny things real easily 😅.

So....now it's waiting time for it to get here. I'm very excited and feel good about the decision. Based on my needs and use, I feel the Brocock will work out beautifully!!
The waiting is the hard part...LOL

TR.
I've owned one in .22 for well over 2 years and I love it. They're well built and a little heavy with optics but it's a very fine shooting air rifle that well worth being a part of my collection!

I was able to buy a stock separately from Brocock for my 2 snipers. They sell all of the stocks alone and I got the Safari version (I had to ask as it's not listed). Now I switch it up with the plastic - I use the wood when I'm on the bench and take the plastic hunting! It takes 5 minutes to change out the stocks! The wood is very nice!

I was able to buy a stock separately from Brocock for my 2 snipers. They sell all of the stocks alone and I got the Safari version (I had to ask as it's not listed). Now I switch it up with the plastic - I use the wood when I'm on the bench and take the plastic hunting! It takes 5 minutes to change out the stocks! The wood is very nice!
The Safari stock has a really rough type finish on it doesn't it? Almost like it's really "weathered" looking?