• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pulled the Proverbial Trigger - RTI Prophet Performance Compact on way

What is the baffle mod all about?

Daystate baffles fitted in the Compact apparently does a great job.

Follow the link above and mikevv knows all about it.

A simple washer + spacers arrangement works well but you'll need great centering of the holes in the center of the washer and a tight fit inside the shroud to make perhaps four or fiver 'compartments'. Lots of room!

The Standard shroud can also be fitted on the Compact giving you a LOT OF VOLUME.

@Blackpaw

Congratulations Man! If you add a buttplate then the eye relief might be awkward. To get a cheek weld aft, towards the shooter, you'll likely need to put the scope as far back as possible and MAYBE use an offset mount.

Not sure about your taste for glass but the BugBuster 3-12 x 32 side focus is a FANTASTIC hunting scope for this gun and will keep it 'lean and mean'.

@douger, maybe in the future, first mod will most likely be @MikeVV s baffle mod, short term will be my DFL Sumo.

Get yourself a Wylie silencer no need for a big silencer NOR those baffles. Tested all this silencer is way lighter and 4 inches. No baffles needed WORKS WITH 480 BOTTLE ALSO TEST SHOT COUNT TODAY WITH THE 480 I BET 150 ON THE REG WITH 18 GR AT 910FPS 
6A70438C-D4EB-4D54-8EB2-19C75F3F01C1.1638968063.jpeg

I have these mags:
1. old RTI
2. new RTI
3. Orion
4. Carm (in the mail, on the way)

I don't know the old RTI from the new, oh well, they work equally well, who cares.

Dropped one of the Orion and it shattered, still have one. Poop happens.

None of them is OK with a cheek weld forward of the magazine.

All of them work fine with a cheek weld aft of the magazine.