Pssst... Airgun Nation members... Want a discount over at Target Forge?

Target Forge

Manufacturer
Mar 12, 2021
CA, United States
The Airgun Geeks Podcast has a discount code for YOU! Check 'em out! 

This week's Episode has the "One And Only" STOTI!

download.1643828604.png

Thanks Bill-

Guys, if you are into FT or just into fiddling with your airguns, take a listen to the AG Geeks podcast. Bill joins the crew periodically and the two hosts are able to communicate ideas in a simple format that even I can follow. 

Plus, as Bill from Target Forge knows, us out in West Coast Airgun paradise love hearing how tough it is for the rest of the country, like where the hosts of AG Geeks are living.

It helps take the sting out of the gas prices we have to pay in Cali.

Bonus point? Target Forge is on YouTube, with not only demo's on their products, but Bill's personal journey in starting shooting FT. Give him a watch, it's a great way to either get started in the sport, or get some ideas to bring up when introducing someone new to the sport.

Thanks Bill-

Guys, if you are into FT or just into fiddling with your airguns, take a listen to the AG Geeks podcast. Bill joins the crew periodically and the two hosts are able to communicate ideas in a simple format that even I can follow. 

Plus, as Bill from Target Forge knows, us out in West Coast Airgun paradise love hearing how tough it is for the rest of the country, like where the hosts of AG Geeks are living.

It helps take the sting out of the gas prices we have to pay in Cali.

Bonus point? Target Forge is on YouTube, with not only demo's on their products, but Bill's personal journey in starting shooting FT. Give him a watch, it's a great way to either get started in the sport, or get some ideas to bring up when introducing someone new to the sport.

Thank you for this my friend!