I just ordered 3 tins of there new 24.7gr .25cal pellets. We’ll see how they shoot out of my Crown.

I know they rebadge some of the JSB and H&N pellets. I wonder who’s manufacturing these?

It would be nice to have another option in .25 cal. I never found any of the H&N’s to shoot nearly as well as the JSB’s out of my FX liners. You pretty much have 2 pellets 25.4 and 34gr.

I bought 4 tins opened 2 and they were not good. Has a considerable amount of flashing inside the pellet skirt. Basically I have at least 2 tins of useless pellets and maybe 4. They are now made in Argentina so that may contribute to the less than stellar quality control. Sent an email to hatsan but have yet to receive an answer.

That’s sad to hear since the 44.75 are so good. I’m glad I got them at Midways, no problem with returning them.

I bought 4 tins opened 2 and they were not good. Has a considerable amount of flashing inside the pellet skirt. Basically I have at least 2 tins of useless pellets and maybe 4. They are now made in Argentina so that may contribute to the less than stellar quality control. Sent an email to hatsan but have yet to receive an answer.

That’s sad to hear since the 44.75 are so good. I’m glad I got them at Midways, no problem with returning them.

Hopefully it's just a one of occurrence.

Well 13 of the 15 tins will be going back ! Left 2 poa was top target these were by far the best out of 200 shot's. Just to make sure it was not the gun refilled and shot 3 8 round mags of JSB at the far right row... don't think it was the gun .
1591668421_15439757305edeeec58338b6.43700224.jpg