• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PSA on shipping

I was tipped off on this site and want to keep the message going. Pirateship.com https://ship.pirateship.com/ship has bargain rates for shipping via UPS or post office. I know as I have now used them five times. Ok, some of you wags are going to say how can they ship for less price than you buy at the post office. I know you will because I said that. I used to work at the post office and the reason is that Piratehship can sell you rates that the post office will not sell a single person. Single person means you or me. Pirateship can offer you rates that are reserved for commercial businesses. So check them out.

Another thanks for posting this information. I just saved $57 and change on one shipment today using Pirate Ship, but getting the insurance from UPS Capital at this link:

Savings on the insurance using UPS Capital vs PirateShip was $14 on a $4K total value. Getting the insurance policy from UPS Capital takes some time as you have to enter everything again, so on lower dollar shipments (sub $500 or so?) just use the insurance at PirateShip.com maybe, though there are quite a few complaints on the web about Shipsurarnce, so I am going to stick with UPS Capital on everything over $100.

Another thanks for posting this information. I just saved $57 and change on one shipment today using Pirate Ship, but getting the insurance from UPS Capital at this link:

Savings on the insurance using UPS Capital vs PirateShip was $14 on a $4K total value. Getting the insurance policy from UPS Capital takes some time as you have to enter everything again, so on lower dollar shipments (sub $500 or so?) just use the insurance at PirateShip.com maybe, though there are quite a few complaints on the web about Shipsurarnce, so I am going to stick with UPS Capital on everything over $100.
Great! I just created a "shipping" folder and put that link in there along with the UPS Fedex and Pirateship links. Thanks