• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch PSA: HW30S .177 Are Back In Stock At Krale

HW70 Black Arrow is also in stock, great pistol!

HW70 Black Arrow is also in stock, great pistol!

I looked at the black arrow but it does not include the scope or mount.

To add to your psa.
Order two guns the shipping is the same. Just don't let it total more than $800 otherwise there's some sort of customs tax.

If you are ordering a single 177 HW30 do yourself a favor and order at least ten tins of Krale brand wadcutters. They were like 6 bucks per 500 tin when I last ordered them. They work excellent in my 30s and 50.

I looked at the black arrow but it does not include the scope or mount.

When I purchased my Black Arrow from Airguns of Arizona it came with the 2x20 scope and rings in a yellow box designed to fit the pistol with the scope mounted. I did not check to see if it came with the scope and rings. I thought it was a factory option. Weird.

(snip)...If you are ordering a single 177 HW30 do yourself a favor and order at least ten tins of Krale brand wadcutters. They were like 6 bucks per 500 tin when I last ordered them. They work excellent in my 30s and 50.
The Krale branded wadcutters are really good pellets, great for the price IMO. They used to be made by H&N but are JSB as of the last year or two. Both shoot well. A year or two ago when the exchange rate(dollar vs euro) was so favorable they were less than $4 a tin(500) if bought in bulk.

When I purchased my Black Arrow from Airguns of Arizona it came with the 2x20 scope and rings in a yellow box designed to fit the pistol with the scope mounted. I did not check to see if it came with the scope and rings. I thought it was a factory option. Weird.
I thought I remembered you saying that yours came with the scope and mount from AoA. Krale's description clearly states scope and mount not included. Although looking at AoA they make the same statement, hmmm.

Last edited:
The Krale branded wadcutters are really good pellets, great for the price IMO. They used to be made by H&N but are JSB as of the last year or two. Both shoot well. A year or two ago when the exchange rate(dollar vs euro) was so favorable they were less than $4 a tin(500) if bought in bulk.
The Krale wadcutters I've had great luck with were rebranded H&N. They had the press fit tin taped closed with H&Ns tape. Now I can't vouch for them since I haven't used the newer JSB rebranding. Thanks for the updated information

The Krale wadcutters I've had great luck with were rebranded H&N. They had the press fit tin taped closed with H&Ns tape. Now I can't vouch for them since I haven't used the newer JSB rebranding. Thanks for the updated information
Ron, just stop it with the hw 30 stuff lol. I already own a r7 but now I want 2 or 3 . Hee hee

Reactions: Mycapt65
Ron, just stop it with the hw 30 stuff lol. I already own a r7 but now I want 2 or 3 . Hee hee
You need two R7/Hw30 guns. One scoped. One with peeps.

Today I shot the peep sighted one most of the day. It's my favorite rifle. Small spinners at 25 yards benched was almost too easy. I hit the larger Crosman spinner (3"?) offhand at 50yards about a third the time. I only hit the smaller spinner once. I knocked an empty tin down the drive to about 60 yards when it rolled out of sight.

IMO these rifles are must haves. Because of the distances I shoot I need them in 177.

You need two R7/Hw30 guns. One scoped. One with peeps.

Today I shot the peep sighted one most of the day. It's my favorite rifle. Small spinners at 25 yards benched was almost too easy. I hit the larger Crosman spinner (3"?) offhand at 50yards about a third the time. I only hit the smaller spinner once. I knocked an empty tin down the drive to about 60 yards when it rolled out of sight.

IMO these rifles are must haves. Because of the distances I shoot I need them in 177.
What Ron said. I have a peep sighted HW30 .22 and a scoped R7 .177. Both fun but I shoot the peep sighted one more.

The two are very similar with the JSBs being just as good in my opinion. Yes, the tape and info sticker on bottom are the giveaways for H&N. On the JSBs the tin, baby blue tape and foam packing tell. The Krale label is almost identical between the two. Pretty easy to figure out which brand's(H&N or JSB) specific pellet corresponds to the Krale branded version. I have been surprised by the lack of talk about the Krale branded wadcutter since so many purchase from Krale. Both versions are a good pellet on it's own and an excellent value when bought in larger quantities.

Reactions: Mycapt65
I thought I remembered you saying that yours came with the scope and mount from AoA. Krale's description clearly states scope and mount not included. Although looking at AoA they make the same statement, hmmm.

I agree, AoA's website has changed since I ordered my pistol. Guess I got lucky. Regardless the HW70 is highly recommended. The pistol deserves a red dot or scope. I was hitting cans at twenty and thirty yards today with my Black Arrow.

The HW70 Black Arrow is the equivalent of the HW30 in pistol format. The pickle on the barrel makes an easy cocking cycle even easier and it will eat H&N .177 Terminators all day long. I have great results with the pistol resting on a bag with a light hold.

Tech Sight

20230924_151650.jpg

20230924_151657.jpg

20230924_151607.jpg

20230924_151753.jpg

Well, I ordered a HW 30s from Krale. Thanks for the heads up. I just checked tracking and it’s in Apeldoorn Netherlands. Scheduled delivery is two days from now on Wednesday. It’s going to have a busy couple of days!

Congratulations! The HW30 is one of my favorite rifles. Mine really likes the H&N Field Target Trophy .177 452 head size. I mounted a Hawke Airmax 2-7x32 with a BKL 260 droop mount. I usually run the scope in four or six power. I can hit cans at 80 yards if the wind cooperates. 😀

Reactions: Woodsmoke