• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Events PSA Benchrest in the Dark

Those of us shooting benchrest at Palmyra Sportsmens Association are considering holding 3 night-time airgun benchrest shoots in 2024.

Members are free, non members are $5.

We can illuminate targets at 25 and 100 yards.

This is a social shoot so if you have a preferred target, bring it, or you will have to shoot one of our club manager's targets with insanely small bulls that he uses with his rail-gun.

You would be competing against yourself and the wind.

We have a gas grill so shooters can bring hotdogs, burgers, and steaks and cook them up fresh for dinner. You will also have to bring your own drinks.

The possible evenings will be Friday or Saturday nights. The dates will be determined by competitions already scheduled on the range and when the most benchrest shooters can attend.

If interested please reply to this thread.

I had no idea that a benchrest match was available in the area. I currently shoot field target at Palmyra. What is the current schedule for matches.
We don't have formal matches as such. When you check the calendar on the website for the competition range - look for Field Target Practice. On those days you can shoot FT, benchrest, silhouette, smallbore prone, at any distance from 10 yards to 100 yards. Come this weekend 10/28-29 join in the fun.

Reactions: oaks1450
Those of us shooting benchrest at Palmyra Sportsmens Association are considering holding 3 night-time airgun benchrest shoots in 2024.

Members are free, non members are $5.

We can illuminate targets at 25 and 100 yards.

This is a social shoot so if you have a preferred target, bring it, or you will have to shoot one of our club manager's targets with insanely small bulls that he uses with his rail-gun.

You would be competing against yourself and the wind.

We have a gas grill so shooters can bring hotdogs, burgers, and steaks and cook them up fresh for dinner. You will also have to bring your own drinks.

The possible evenings will be Friday or Saturday nights. The dates will be determined by competitions already scheduled on the range and when the most benchrest shooters can attend.

If interested please reply to this thread.

Sounds like a good time to me! Thinking about it, I might prefer Saturday night, although Friday wouldn’t be out of the question. It’s just, you know, some of use have this thing called work. If you know what I mean? Also, if you have any questions about Bench Rest just let know, because I’m officially in the game now in case you haven’t heard.😁

Last edited: