• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

PRS or Air rifle matches in or around Nebraska

I'm from Nebraska, I'd be interested in an airgun gathering of any sort. The closest FT matches I could find were an +800 mile drive....one way.
That’s my problem as well. I haven’t been able to find any within reason. Shoot there’s not anybody I’ve run across that even shoots air. Good opportunity to make a business maybe.

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Crooked Creek Gun Clun near Aurora NE holds NRL22 matches.

They currently do not have anyone shooting air rifles, but the guys seem pretty cool and I'm sure that if you showed up with an air rifle and wanted to participate, they would let you.

A couple of them offered my friend and I opportunities to shoot their high end rimfires if we wanted to.

That says a lot in my opinion.

It would be great to get something going here in NE. Let's make it happen!

I would also see if there is anyone shooting Rimfire Benchrest that you could join. I live in Colorado and it’s difficult to get enough guys together to have airgun only matches. Last year I found a pretty big bunch of guys that shoot Rimfire BR fairly local…and they don’t mind if I shoot with them.

Crooked Creek Gun Clun near Aurora NE holds NRL22 matches.

They currently do not have anyone shooting air rifles, but the guys seem pretty cool and I'm sure that if you showed up with an air rifle and wanted to participate, they would let you.

A couple of them offered my friend and I opportunities to shoot their high end rimfires if we wanted to.

That says a lot in my opinion.

It would be great to get something going here in NE. Let's make it happen!
Thank you for letting me know. I reached out to them and we’ll see what they say. I can live with a 2hr drive. I shot NRL22 when I worked in Alliance a couple years ago. I was caught up in that and didn’t use my FX that much. Times have changed, ammo expense and how serious it has gotten inspired me to sell my Voodoo and buy more air rifles. I just don’t have the patience to reload rimfire ammo anymore. And that was where it had gotten to to be competitive. I’m sure I’ll get creamed shooting against the Crooked Creek bunch but Im no stranger to being the under dog. I’ll let you guys know what I find out.

I would also see if there is anyone shooting Rimfire Benchrest that you could join. I live in Colorado and it’s difficult to get enough guys together to have airgun only matches. Last year I found a pretty big bunch of guys that shoot Rimfire BR fairly local…and they don’t mind if I shoot with them.
Where was that if you mind me asking?

You can buy primered brass. It’s also possible to primer them yourself but unreliable without a centrifuge. Dies are specialty, depending on bullet. It’s nothing like what you think nowadays. Lead is not really an option past 600yds. And there’s allot of guys now reaching well past 800 with amazing consistency. I don’t have anymore bullets to upload pics of but these are what I was using. My barrel is custom made from Beyer barrels. I’m working with Clint now on a new adventure. :censored:

59F9E805-7AD2-424E-8DBA-37A5E3D2FE43.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1