N/A Proven .177 Slug slingers?

My P15 loves knockouts in both 10 & 13 grain but it's a roll of the dice with the barrels whether or not they will. You could always get the tested and proven to shot slugs from below.

Sounds dumb, but a Hatsan AT 44..
Yup, my at44 will consistently hit golf balls at 110yds shooting 16gr zans, 15gr nsa, and 20gr zans and 20 5gr nsa.

Also my impact mk2 will shoot 15gr nsa and 13.43gr jsb really well. Zans are hit or miss.

Also the leshiy classic.

My FX Dreamline shoots JSB KO 13.43gr from 500mm barrel (superior heavy liner) @930fps. The same Dreamline with 600mm barrel (heavy liner) ZAN 20gr @930-960fps.

25m (27.3yd).

IMG_5483.JPG
IMG_5486.JPG

50m (54.7yd)

IMG_5513.JPG
IMG_5515.JPG

Some plinking with ZAN-s

Latest version of that same Dreamline with Maveric 2nd reg tube and powerplenum. Gun is going to need some tuning, but weather here, In Estonia, is not suitable for that at the moment.

Yeah, a couple of weeks ago I asked about .177 as a PCP caliber and got "educated" 🙂

Been thinking about .177 and slugs ever since. My curiosity has cost me money (again) as I have a Avenge-X on order to scratch that itch when the snow is gone.

Cheers!
I'm really curious for your findings. Does it shoot slugs well?

I'm really curious for your findings. Does it shoot slugs well?

I wanted the Avenge-X as a caliber, slug/pellet testing PCP. I ordered a .22 caliber with the intention of getting .177 and .25 barrel kits when they became available.

There were issues with my Avenge-X (the regulator would not adjust below 150 bar) and I've returned the rifle for refund. I didn't get to try .177 slugs in the Avenge-X.

I liked the Avenge-X, ergonomics are good, trigger is decent and the accuracy potential is there. I did have concerns with the magazines not feeding (properly or at all), loading being rough with pellets heavier (longer) than 15 grains and the regulator issue. I will not be replacing it.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: skeeekerz