Protektor Model Leather Shooting Bags

I placed an order with these good people yesterday at 10:22 AM. They are located in Galeton PA. It was shipped by Fed X. I received the package in Summerville SC at 1: 36 PM today. I ordered a Owl Ear front bag for my tri-pod and a pillow bag. Both of these products are made with quality leather and are tightly filled with sand. I will be doing business with this family owned company in the future. Try um. You'll like um.

Love them...............highly recommended.
KIMG3662.JPG

KIMG3663.JPG

I bought a different Protektor rest for my handgun. Only intended for use when zeroing the gun.
It’s not that useful to me and I wish I’d gotten something else from them. It is high quality stuff, though.

I agree with the poster who recommended buying it unfilled. The shipping cost for the sand-filled bag was surprisingly high.

Good idea on the plastic balls as filling.

Reactions: Nattboy
My bags aren't dirty................perhaps I'm not trying hard enough! But, in the interest of keeping this thread alive and current, I'll get them out and shoot. Stay tuned..........
the slippery cloth gets dirty , probably the leather too in time

Reactions: drpietrzak
Hmmm....when I purchased mine directly form the Protektor site, I saved on shipping cost. Perhaps buying from Amazon, the shipping is the same?
I've got a Protektor rabbit ear bag. Great bag. Order it directly. I bypass Amazon every chance I get. They've backed big tech censorship and put thousands of mom and pop store fronts out of business.

Last edited:
Reactions: john8 and Nattboy