Prophet was a beast today..Day one in Florida did not disappoint

Huge shout to Anthony @ Talon Tunes for all his help getting me into a prophet performance .25 for my trip. Going after the iguanas again tomorrow then headed to Okeechobee for a couple days chasing gator and hogs. (Might use a powder burner for that though 😁 )
KIMG04312.1645399529.JPG
KIMG0433.1645399553.JPG
KIMG04192.1645399572.JPG

We must have seen 200 today...guessing we shot over 40,..only recovered 22. They're tough little sob's..if they fell into the canal and sank or where too close to their burrows it made it tough to recover. Got some good footage with the GoPros and the eagle vision scope mount. I'll get it up on youtube in the near future. Got tomorrow still with great weather in the forecast.. should be good numbers again.

And at this moment of the year the iguana activity is not really high. That place ins couple of months should be packed!

Nice shooting!!!

Definitely coming back (definitely not staying anywhere near Lantana, West Palm Beach for the weekend though, absolute ghetto) Had plenty of opportunities, just not alot of easy ones. Had three cameras running for alot of it. Hopefully have the good stuff cleaned up and on youtube in a couple weeks.