Prophet Trying something different.

Trying this on the Prophet. This gun goes from barn to barn and then to the bench then out in the woods. I wanted something light, low profile, and quick and easy to remove with no tools involved. The rail is a Lion Gears bridge mount and it connects to a UTG quick disconnect adapter. I machined an aluminum stiffener with 3/16 clearance between it and the bottle. You would have to drop this quite hard onto the bench to have it bump the bottle. However, in hindsight, I'm not sure the stiffener is needed. The flex point is where the quick disconnect attaches to rail of the gun. If you really tighten down on that lever it will change the amount of flex. I decided on the Spartan bipod for its extremely low weight and magnetic quick disconnect.

With the bipod removed, (and in my back pocket), it is still comfortable to shoot off hand. For filing, its just pop the rail off, fill, and back on if needed. But what I like best is being able to return it to "original" form in seconds when in woods. Both items carry easily in my back pocket. Especially with all the extra room in my wallet pocket since getting into high end airguns.

IMG_0873.1643031848.JPG
IMG_0885 5.1643031861.JPG