Prophet stage 1 trigger length

So, I have never really liked the stage 1 length of the trigger. Got what I needed to machine a new rod to reduce the first stage length of travel. Before I could turn one out, I saw something that was worth a try. Close to 100 shots through it so far and it seems to be a success. These are tiny, tiny cir clips that are virtually a perfect fit. I put 3 on and now have about a 3/16 length of travel. But, man was it a bugger to get them on. They had to be toward the front of the recess, not the rear, for clearance issues. And they are tight. And tiny. It's looking like this is going to work. Also went with a little stronger spring. This is almost, (ALMOST) as good as the evol trigger now. I hope the pics post.
IMG_0994.1654619132.JPG
IMG_0995.1654619134.JPG

@Scotty1, the length of pull only at the beginning of the shooting process is what the clips are for. I'd be willing to bet my terminology is wrong here. It seemed like a half inch of throw before the trigger engaged the firing point. That is what I shortened up. The (second stage???), firing point has been changed so it fires when the trigger is not as far back. The 3 clips are to the left of the spring clip. I'll try to get a better picture.