Prophet II finally landed

I'm getting ready to purchase a Prophet II Performance .22 cal and been corresponding with Sara at RTIarms.shop. Asked for pellet/slug recommendations and she responded with only the Zan 28gr. I will buy a few tins of the Zin 28s to try and thinking the JSB Monster RD 25.4 should be tested.

ClarkT, what pellet/slugs are working well out to 100 yrds for you?

Since this is a new barrel, different design from Prophet I, suspect the pellet/slug choice for the new Prophet II barrel maybe different.

Reactions: EDventure
Pulled trigger on the Prophet II. With the positive reviews and experiences here with RTIarms.shop team decided give them some business! Hopefully DHL to CA won't take more than a week or two.
Orders a couple of barrels from them on a Wednesday received DHL the following Monday in CA..so probably less than 2 weeks.

So my Prophet II Performance and other goodies got held up in Barcelona Customs for a few days. Took delivery on Friday 7/22 making it just over a week to central coast of California via UPS Worldwide Saver, shipper of their choice since they gave free shipping. With the Euro on parity with the Dollar thinking I got a good deal all around.

Going to talk with Cameraland about a scope, eyeing a Sightron SIII 6-24 MOA2 which is on sale.

Once scope is dial in will post some initial impressions but for now the gun and other items came well packaged.