Prophet II finally landed

I don’t normally post my purchases but I have to give praise to Francisco and the team at RTI Arms Shop in Spain. Stellar service all the way around!

I really like the changes I’m seeing so far. More to come…..

2E718E4F-7983-4CA9-B6E6-487F3B9E524F.jpeg

so no external reg on your model
It has an external reg, it’s just not adjustable. I’ve used them on my RTI and they’re much more solid if you know what set point you want or need than a twitchy adjustable reg. The only inconvenience is if you decide to change the set point, its time to get out the shims and reg tester.

Reactions: Jasonmc and ClarkT
It has an external reg, it’s just not adjustable. I’ve used them on my RTI and they’re much more solid if you know what set point you want or need than a twitchy adjustable reg. The only inconvenience is if you decide to change the set point, its time to get out the shims and reg tester.
i got a rti prophet performance still full size and i can say i never had any reg problems with the compact i owned or the one i got great regs really i dont crank them up as only shoot lighter 16-18 gr pellets so i cannot say if you need 150 bar to shoot the 25 gr it gets bad

If you were to replace the tethering nipple with a RTI or Wika pressure gauge, you can see reg pressure without a tester. Granted, you’ll waste some air making the adjustments. Air is probably cheaper than the tester.

I have made pretty cheap reg testers for the fixed style paintball regs. It is just an on/off asa with a gauge sticking out the side. Pretty cheap and gives a fast pressure setting with not much air waste. The beauty of the RTI with fixed reg bottles is you could have different bottles set with different pressures depending on what you want to shoot. I can't remember if the RTI has a valve pin pusher where the bottle goes into the reciever.

Yes you can replace that tethering fitting with a gauge but be careful, that sucker can have some stuff on the threads and it may or may not cooperate coming out. I also use a paintball ASA with a gauge attached to test bottle regs. I use a small bottle to screw the reg into when testing just to save air. Sometimes it’s a lot of bottle draining when you’re swapping shims. And yes, the RTI fixed has a pin valve.

635B4D23-94DF-4780-BE1C-F61F2CA3DC58.jpeg