• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Prophet 2 Valve leak issues

Looking for some advice from people on here. About to pull the trigger on a prophet 2 but notice all the issues with leaking. Has this been fixed or is it just a small percentage of rifles with this problem
I'm in a similar boat getting ready to pull the trigger no pun intended on a PCP not sure yet. What is it about the Prohet that is steeing you in that direction?

I'm in a similar boat getting ready to pull the trigger no pun intended on a PCP not sure yet. What is it about the Prohet that is steeing you in that direction?
I initially was gonna get an m3 but I heard great things about prophet in terms of accuracy and power and really ended up liking the aesthics of rifle a lot better the m3 as well

Reactions: FIDI_G
Im guessing you havent had any issues with yours?
Not yet. After it has set for 3 or 4 days the fist shot is weak. Im assuming that is normal?

Then after that it is good. I have adjusted the reg to get more speed. Havent touched anything else.

Shot slugs at 50 yesterday. If the wind will die down some Im gonna shoot them at 100 and see how they do there.

Anyone have a picture of an old vs new Prophet 2 valve. I have a friend with a leaky valve. RTI ask him to source a valve local has they have no more to send!!
That surprises me, RTI are normally excellent to deal with.
I've a prophet and prophet 2, RTI have always been excellent support.
My P2 had the early valve, replacement has since been perfect.
Hopefully you will get your mate sorted.

Fixed. Of course there still is a small amount of rifles with the old valve, but you can easily ask to RTI or your dealer to replace it.
A good few people on several continent's are still experiencing problems, you say it's fixed!

Simple solution, all the original valves should be replaced, next time you visit the RTI factory get a list of where the early P2 were delivered to.
Nothing too much to ask?