Prophet 2 looking good with Wolfiek prototype barrel kit

Had a few minutes yesterday to stage my Prophet 2 with its prototype 800mm barrel, and 740cc bottle from Wolfiek Group.
Now the bottle is available now but the barrel kit is still in the works. This gun is sporting my Montster design parts too. Like trigger and cheek rest. (But you guys have already seen them)
With The Krawford and Lyph impact rail mod to fit the Prophet 2
IMG_1745.jpeg
IMG_1754.jpeg

View attachment 361112

Had a few minutes yesterday to stage my Prophet 2 with its prototype 800mm barrel, and 740cc bottle from Wolfiek Group.
Now the bottle is available now but the barrel kit is still in the works. This gun is sporting my Montster design parts too. Like trigger and cheek rest. (But you guys have already seen them)
With The Krawford and Lyph impact rail mod to fit the Prophet 2 View attachment 361111View attachment 361113

View attachment 361112
Hi sir, can i ask you where i can find custom parts?

Hi sir, can i ask you where i can find custom parts?
I found 740 bottle, K&L butt stock with bag rider, lower Huma rail, extended plenum and barrel kit (but it’s not available yet). If you ask at rtiarms.shop. they have a STL file for a cheek rest like mine. That you can take down to the library or a maker space and 3D print.

The trigger and cheek rest, I built.

And the Kraford and Lyph rail I found at:

Then I milled it to fit the Prophet.
Mont