• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Prophet 177 high power QUESTIONS????

I have got a Prophet 25 High power,STANDERD not the compact I am thinking about a 177 barrel kit

What is the shot count ,

what are your reg settings and your FPS

I know the barrel in 177 is a CZ what is the favorite pellet of the 177 barrel?

My Uragan and Vulcan in 177 with there CZ barrels love the JSB 10.3 gr pellets at 920 FPS 

I am pretty much home bound there days and find my self shooting the 177 guns a lot more on my little 48 yard range

Mike

Thanks so far,

Yes the gun is a USA gun and was sold as a H/P version 25 caliber... Just wanted to talk with some one that has a 177 stranded H/P or that has put a 177 barrel kit on the gun, , I really like the 25 and its supper accurate shooting the JSB 33 gr pellets at 920 FPS , But I do not shoot it as much as my 177 caliber guns, And for a few hundred bucks I can change it to a 177,,, I love CZ barrels and there very good so really I see no negatives into the swap out...

If i had room in the gun safe I just would buy a 177 Compact Prophet, But out of room...

Mike

I've got a (purchased as) .25 cal performance one that currently has a priest 2 .177 barrel kit in it (purchased via AOA). Honestly - I went straight to NSA 12.5g slugs and the thing was a laser with them out to about 75 yards or so. A few weeks ago .177 JSB Knock Outs finally showed up over here in the USA and I grabbed a couple tins of them. The gun is awesome with them out to 100 easily - yeah .177 @100 yds. It's friggin' wicked. I'm pretty sure it's 'frozen' now like my Taipan .22 long - ie; I ain't making any more changes to it - just feed it ammo and air. :) Oh -- reg around 155-160, 987 fps

Check this.

I've got a (purchased as) .25 cal performance one that currently has a priest 2 .177 barrel kit in it (purchased via AOA). Honestly - I went straight to NSA 12.5g slugs and the thing was a laser with them out to about 75 yards or so. A few weeks ago .177 JSB Knock Outs finally showed up over here in the USA and I grabbed a couple tins of them. The gun is awesome with them out to 100 easily - yeah .177 @100 yds. It's friggin' wicked. I'm pretty sure it's 'frozen' now like my Taipan .22 long - ie; I ain't making any more changes to it - just feed it ammo and air. :) Oh -- reg around 155-160, 987 fps

Check this.

Hi, which JSB 177 Knock outs are you shooting, 13.34gr?