• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Benjamin Project P-rod finished

A posey shot taken on my deck sofa:

IMG_0631.jpeg

Now to be known as “Precilla” due to her accuracy. Remarkable to recall that at the outset, this Prod would do well to shoot a 2inch group at 30 yards and then only with H&N FTT copper coated pellets.

Beautiful morning to shoot its first groups in the stock. 40 yards aiming at a grain of corn in a duct seal block. The gun deserves better. Group #1 after sighting in shot from bags, getting used to the hold:

View attachment 406192

Group #2 I took a lot more care. This is typical of what it is capable of:

View attachment 406193

Opening up the duct seal shows 4 pellets stacked and the one “flyer”:

View attachment 406198

The stock has definitely not hurt it!
Great groups. Very accurate. What power and projectile in this group ?

Edit. I see hades

I have lots of guns that can shoot great groups but only a subset of them can be relied upon to hit the mark on the first cold shot of the morning after the reg has had a chance to creep overnight. Precilla had already shown that she could hit a small mouse at 45y yesterday after sitting overnight but today I performed a more formal test on my 45y target with the first three shots of the day. The outcome looks good and is certainly minute-of-anything-I-need-to-hit at this range, which is about as far out as I’d go with this setup at 17fpe.

IMG_0634.jpeg

Reactions: FuegoMarty
I love my little Prod build. It's a solid shooter!

25 shots at 18fpe per fill.

Corcoran Carbine Stock
Marmot Militia Barrel
TKO Moderator
Light Weight hammer
Valve porting
Trigger work
Custom springs (Hammer and Valve)
Huma Regulator installed
Some secret mods I don't share online
Tuned for reasonable power, I could go for more power, but why? It shoot so well at this speed.

205867.jpeg.jpg

Last edited: