Profile names

a kid I sat across from in high school art class came back from lunch all glassey eyed and stoned(like he did every lunch time) and I must’ve cracked a joke or said something that sparked him to yell out “Dude! You look like Carmyne the Bigragu on Laverne and Shirley!”

That show had made its debut after Happy Days either the night before or the week before he blurted that out

Amos Burton is my (currently) 80lb 1yo white German Shepherd. He's built like a tank and will grow for at least another year.
I loved "The Expanse" book series and the show. When we got a giant shepherd puppy, we already had 2 chihuahuas and it just reminded me of the character Amos Burton so we named him that.
I also grew up with dogs named after Hogan's Hero characters. Schultz was our first Doberman, Clink was our second, and Hogan was a little Lakeland Terrier that ruled over both of them.
My real name is Ben.
I have an Airedale and want to get either a Lakeland or Welsh terrier as a companion. Airedales are great, but I want a smaller version as a companion.

I have an Airedale and want to get either a Lakeland or Welsh terrier as a companion. Airedales are great, but I want a smaller version as a companion.
Hogan was a great dog. Fearless and loyal like any terrier. Lakelands IMO are the perfect sized dog, even though I've had mostly larger dogs like GSDs, Rotti, and Dobies.

Have been playing bluegrass for 50 years - Started banjo at eight as well as a multitude of other bluegrass instruments especially acoustic guitar Which (unlike banjo) is played with a FLATPICK. Grew up on the family farm in northwest Missouri and started touring at 15. Became a union musician in Kansas City after high school playing gigs at night while going to college. Got into telecom in the 80’s and was able to buy the family farm in 1994. Four more years and I hope to retire. Born in 65. On the GTA as Flatpicker.