Profile names

Mine is the very definition of creative naming <grin> first initial, last name.

I suppose I could have used my Navy "name" from back in the 80's - wasn't just mine though - it was ALL service members ( at least Navy anyway ). If you went to personnel - first thing they'd ask you - "What's your last four?" Medical - "What's your last four?" Payroll - "What's your last four?" ( lol ) ** Everyone ** was the last four of their social.

Reactions: Redtick12
I helped teach an open to the public, "Basic Handgun Safety" class at the local PD Range for many years. Revolvers mostly because that's
what police were issued back then, so I learned to shoot revolvers well.
Thus, the name Revoman (Revolver Man).
mike
Those good old days, issued a Smith Wesson model 15 and two speed loaders...

Been using mine for years now. I have a 1968 Firebird, some people including my Dad and brother call them Firechickens.
When I turned mine into a low 11 second streetcar that handled well, got 20 mpg on the highway, on pump gas and was naturally aspirated I started referring to the car as Superchicken. The avatar came later.

I got mine from one of my original shooting disciplines, Field Crossbow competition. Up until a couple of years ago I actively participated in Crossbow competition, until USA Archery eliminated the Crossbow division entirely. Since beginning Crossbow competition in 1990, I've won 21 National titles, and own every indoor National record, and almost every indoor World record that can be held.

Tom Holland
Field Target Tech
Fieldtargettech.com