Profile names

I was talking with @Bigragu and he asked about my profile name Redtick. So I shared with him where it came from, and got to thinking it might be fun to hear where other people got their name. As for me I used to, a long time ago, be a big The Simpsons fan, back when, in my opinion, they were good. I am talking the first 9 Seasons. There is one very obscure reference to Red Tick beer. Here is a clip of that reference.

I adopted that as my online name because I liked that it came from The Simpsons, but was very obscure rather than an obvious reference, and of course I am bold, refreshing, and something people can’t quite put their finger on.😁

Anyone else have a good one?

Chose mine long ago on car forums because I'm a gear head at heart, especially turbo builds. Boost creep is what happens when your wastegate(the pressure controlling part of the turbine) can't keep up with flow and the pressure raises above the set point. It creeps up, just like a bad regulator lol. Problem is, too much creep and your engine can go boom!

I followed the Grateful Dead for a LONG TIME. I could be found in the Jerry Zone, or in the parking lot selling tie dyes, pipes, lighters(Big Seller), I did the grilled cheese for a buck thing. I was at the Shasta Rainbow Gathering when Jerry passed. No matter how my life may have changed, I'll always be a Deadhead in my heart. I miss Jerry today as much as the day he passed. I don't usually do this, but, this is why I followed the Grateful Dead:
Saw Grateful Dead with Janis Joplin The Band, Ten Years After. 2 day festival 1970 Festival Express Toronto. Crow