• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Profhet or Kaliber Tactical 2

They are both VERY nice guns....BUT.

If you are weight conscience, you may not like the Kalibrgun. It also isn't as easy to adjust if you like to do that.

The Prophet Performance, or Compact, are easy to adjust, lighter in weight.

Both are VERY good guns, both accurate, can't really say anything bad bout either (I have the Kalibrgun Argus, the close cousin to the Tactical) .

Visually very different as you know. You can't go wrong with either gun, mechanically speaking.

Mike

I’ve got two Prophets, full size LR and compact both in .22. The LR is hole in hole at 50 yards but haven’t stretched it any further yet. I’ve shot birds with the compact in the 140+ yard range off of a shooting stick so accuracy is there. I would echo Mike’s comments that the Prophets are hands down the easiest rifles to tune if you are so inclined. There is a LOT of power on tap if you are into hurling lead waaaay fast?

I am a new owner of a CT2 in .30 but it wouldn’t hold air for over an hour when I received it from the dealer so I returned it for service. It’s on the way back now. I’ve only shot a few mags through it so far but I like the way it handles off a bench. It’s a heavy rifle but that is a good thing for BR shooting. Wish I could offer more comments on it. ZX10wall shot one and finished 8th overall at a recent National match so it seems the rifle has huge potential in the right hands. I’ve had difficulty finding .30 ammo and when I’ve found it there has been quantity limiting my purchase which sucks.

Thanks Igolfat8..... That really helps, the Profhet sounds great. But is the only power adjustment that can be made on the C2T on the butt plate? Is the adjust wheel that you turn ccw and cw to adjust the power is that all you can adjust other then adjusting the reg on the C2T. If that is correct I can see your point on the Profhet.One last question is the Profhet easy to work on if you have too compared the the C2T.

“On the other hand still cannot get over the looks of RTI, those guns from day one look to me like they been put together from random spare parts”

I can’t disagree, but I kinda like it…almost steampunk!
29E2E8A9-1C49-43E6-80E2-2BC622B0FD0B.1641664324.jpeg