• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Prod Oring sizes

Hey all: I've searched everywhere but can't seem to find a list of actual orings sizes for the Marauder Pistol, while the Mrod lists are all over the net. The ones I have identified are below with the associated missing "needs". If anyone knows the actual sizes of these, let me know and I'll update the thread (updated with the ones I have). The 130-036 have been reported to be AS568B-007 Duro Square on some Mrod threads, but they aren't a direct fit due to thicker side walls (Crosman lists the size as .26" OD, .165" ID, .085" radial CS, and I measured .05" in height. That oring is still a need. 

Ok, updated the list with the sizes I received (bold, underlined). I determined the sizes with a micrometer so should be accurate but are unverified at this point. Verification would be next step with someone ordering these and making sure they fit properly. Last on the list is the square 130-036, that I haven't matched with any known oring that I can find. If someone finds it let me know. Otherwise the list is complete.

The whole kit is available on ebay:

8EA03BD6-6804-45AC-AC21-EB1BC1FD1BAA.1624925105.jpeg

Then you can find the sizes you need.

Good for the 1720t, too….