• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Prod mod

I just set my Prod up in a stock configuration with cosmetic changes only shooting JSB 14.35 @ 650 out of the box. Happy Camper I am.

20210131_140034.1612595787.jpg

Knock down accurate @ 30yd

You will need a drop block adaptor, Archer Airguns has one available, so does jdsairman.com

They are set up for 50mm paintball bottles with paintball regs.

Go to youtube and do a search on Maurauder Pistol bottle conversion

Have done a couple of bottle conversions on the 22XX format, both turned out well, just need a stock for the .177 -

0101211153_HDR.1612958128.jpg

Hope this helps

Vines

You will need a drop block adaptor,  Archer Airguns has one available, so does jdsairman.com

They are set up for 50mm paintball bottles with paintball regs.

Go to youtube and do a search on Maurauder Pistol bottle conversion

Have done a couple of bottle conversions on the 22XX format, both turned out well, just need a stock for the .177 -

Hope this helps

Vines

Actually a simpler, more balanced way to do it is with a 1/8" nipple and an ASA. Replace the gauge with the nipple and then put the ASA on it and the bottle in "centered" on the gun (reversed)

Similar to this, but with a regulated bottle and ASA, not that brass adapter

20180419_172121.1612959948.jpg

If you decide to go with the Tank block I would get the Umarex Gauntlet one.

You know, I considered a variation of that approach, but wasn't sure how to get out of the reg into the gauge block. Was thinking of somehow mounting the bottle inside a 1399 skeleton stock and then entering the gauge block somehow.

I also considered your approach, but the bottle as a forearm just wasn't cuttin' it for me. But I will say, the brace for your bottle looks well made.

and, last but certainly not least,

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR - in a perfecr world, the Guantlet drop block would be the one to get, as it's the cheapest, and makes good use of four retention screws - BUT - and it's a big one - UMAREX is out of stock, has been out of stock for quite some time, and the folks in their parts department have no idea when they'll receive any. So we do what we gotta do, and order the part that's available. What a concept.....

You know, I considered a variation of that approach, but wasn't sure how to get out of the reg into the gauge block. Was thinking of somehow mounting the bottle inside a 1399 skeleton stock and then entering the gauge block somehow.

You go from Reg to Gauge block with either an ASA or an ASA on/off like one of the ones below

3214-2.1613002122.jpg
s-l300.1613002123.jpg