Benjamin PROD magazine

No, the Prod mag is thicker than the MRod magazine. They are not interchangeable.

Mags.jpg

The Prod mag is on the left, the MRod mag is on the right.

Last edited:
I took 25 thousands off the bottom of 2 marauder mags for use in the prod, that's the only real difference then they slip in and work just fine a little loose but it works
I think I reacall reading of others turning Umarex magazines (I think they were some sort of Umarex mags) to fit the Prod as well. Anyone know which Umarex model has magazines that are very similar to the Prod mags?

I think I reacall reading of others turning Umarex magazines (I think they were some sort of Umarex mags) to fit the Prod as well. Anyone know which Umarex model has magazines that are very similar to the Prod mags?
Here's a thread addressing altering the Umarex Gauntlet mag and altering the M-Rod mag for use in the Prod

@Hajimoto discusses the build similarities in the video in the following thread.

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/umarex-gauntlet-tweaking-the-magazine.312512/

@orangeokie True, but sometimes it very well may be an issue of availability or maybe someone wants to save a few bucks or use what they already have.
In my experience, I have never experienced a shortage or availability issue with Benjamin magazines for the Prod or Mrod. Like was already posted, the Prod and Mrod mags are not interchangeable.

In my experience, I have never experienced a shortage or availability issue with Benjamin magazines for the Prod or Mrod. Like was already posted, the Prod and Mrod mags are not interchangeable.
@orangeokie I'm speculating. My thoughts are thinking back to how things were during COVID or for folks in other countries. I have come across threads and videos of people shaving away the Umarex mags. Today I saw something similar with the M-Rod. Either way, whatever works.

Reactions: orangeokie

Had some leftover Avenger mags laying around after selling my Avenger. Slightly altered, they work great in my P-Rod! I hate waste and enjoy useful tinkering.

Reactions: orangeokie