PROD in Marauder rifle stock

I’m thinking of trying to fit a Prod into a Marauder rifle stock. I’ve got a Challenger trigger group and trigger guard which will work on a Prod. The forearm on the rifle stock would need to be shortened so I’m thinking a wood stock would refinish better than synthetic. Barrel band would also need to be inletted. Can anyone think of anything else that would be needed? Without a stock in hand it’s hard to visualize major stumbling blocks. The gauge hole may be a major problem. Any ideas or input will be appreciated.

I take it that you have a Marauder stock hanging around?I am doing the same thing,but I am using a Boyds stock.I see no major problems

I am wanting a carbine,many others have done the same thing.Oh, the Boyds stock is for a Discovery and is a Ambi as I shoot lefty.

024.1651633045.JPG

Interesting idea if you can center and fill the gap.

The p-rod tube OD is .87” (7/8, 22.2mm) 

Mrod tube OD is 1.25” ( 1 1/4, 31.6 mm)

May check ebay for other Crosman models like a 1377. Little sanding and the VSS and SVD style stocks I found fit really well. Rapid66 had a bullpup that looked loke a Prophet’s little cousin. No clue where to find it, maybe someone else has a link.

If youre stuck on a marauder stock, please keep the post updated. Love to see it. Could try eva foam clay to make a mold or thermoplastic to make a bridge. Dunno, just thinkin. 

i just happen to have one onhand ... looks like it would take some extensive shaping, and youd probably need to fab a plate in the end to cover the trigger area ..interestingly the gauge hole looks like its about in the right place, thats about it though .. im sure after its cut down and shaped theres enough material there to inlet the tank .. anyway heres a few pics for reference ..

IMG_20220504_114520.1651679573.jpg
IMG_20220504_114322.1651679575.jpg
IMG_20220504_114205.1651679576.jpg
IMG_20220504_114056.1651679577.jpg

I looked at a Marauder today and agree it will take some bedding to fit the air tube. I thought the same about the gauge hole being very close. 
The Boyd’s stock is still in the mix. Let me know how your project goes.
Air Revisions has Marauder take off stocks at a good price which is my motivation to use one vs the Boyd’s stock. I bought my first Boyd’s stock for $99 full price many years back I think I have 3 of them now and each one keeps getting more expensive