Benjamin Prod - Accurizing

Was plinking in the backyard recently. Was wondering what you guys have tried that lead to better results outta the little Marauder pistols.

Mine is in .22, unregulated.

IMG_4229.jpeg

Cheers!

Reactions: PEP3
My first Prod turned into a rifle by adding a 160 stock along with Mrod trigger and LW barrel. It is very accurate.

My second Prod is still stock and I keep saying it is not accurate enough. But that isn’t really fair as I compare it to the first one or my 1720 or 1701.

I also have not given it any love to make it “More Accurate”. I will work over the barrel out of the first on some day and see.

With all that said, my least accurate has the most kills.

I may spend the money one day for a short LW, but those funds keep ending up elsewhere.

IMG_3107.jpeg

Reactions: Airgun-Revisions
Was plinking in the backyard recently. Was wondering what you guys have tried that lead to better results outta the little Marauder pistols.

Mine is in .22, unregulated.

View attachment 459204

Cheers!
nice, i always wanted one of those stocks, just never got a chance to get one. + it would have been a Deep rabbit hole as i have 5 P/Rod's.

My Prod is most accurate with H&N copper plated FTTs. Your gun would be better for bench shooting than mine but I shot a little over 190 on the 30 yard challenge with it. I did a B-staley mod to get 20 shots at about 25 fps velocity variation and 3 full magazines with something like 40 fps variation. I shot the entire 30 yard challenge target (24 shots) on one fill. I was holding up a little for the last couple shots, however. It normally wears the Hawke 2-7 in the picture but I put a 32X scope on it for the 30 yard challege. Awfully big scope for a little gun. I'm getting 17-18 fpe.

Prod 1.jpg

Reactions: Struckat
My Prod is most accurate with H&N copper plated FTTs. Your gun would be better for bench shooting than mine but I shot a little over 190 on the 30 yard challenge with it. I did a B-staley mod to get 20 shots at about 25 fps velocity variation and 3 full magazines with something like 40 fps variation. I shot the entire 30 yard challenge target (24 shots) on one fill. I was holding up a little for the last couple shots, however. It normally wears the Hawke 2-7 in the picture but I put a 32X scope on it for the 30 yard challege. Awfully big scope for a little gun. I'm getting 17-18 fpe.

View attachment 459343
That’s an awesome build! And pretty respectable scores to boot