Problems with my fx impact .22 grouping over a inch at 50 yards

I sent it to AOA for the same reason they fixed, it was shooting perfect after shooting over 200 pellets and switching the barrel and use the .25 a realized that I was shooting 850 with jsb 33.95 I switch to .22 and I did the chrony again and it is shooting around 860-865 with jsb18 gr hammer spring is on max , power wheel on full power and the valve control knob is in 4th line also the regulator is on 150 bars .. I'm not sure if it's my chrony or my rifle, because it is not shooting accurate.. I was so excited with my impact, after all these problems I love more my daystate airwolf ...Advises are more then welcome 

Hi eddy
Smooth bore barrels need a good clean.every few hundred pellets from new ,for ab 3 tins of pellets,i experiences the same problem.when.i had my fx bobcat and was told to clean the barrel quite reguarly for the first couple thousand pellets,i was told this when.i was in sweden and it held true,im doing exactly the same with my impact ..groups open up a little give a good clean and a few settling shots and its back to.pellet on pellet.
I always give new barrels a good clean to remove any storage oil etc ,thwn.give a good polish with solvol autosol and then a finer abrasive polish
Then shoot some pellets to settle the barrel.down ,and tour good to go..i also ,if changing pellets clean the barrel and shoot about 30 pellets thrlugh it before i try for groups with a new pellet
Rgds steve

Hi eddy
Cleaning your barrel wont give you a 50 fps increase,it will just restore your accuracy, a proper clean.and polish may get you 20-30fps max
Whats your reg pressure ?? You maybe able to increase it if its set low..when.increasing reg pressure a half a mill at a time with the allen in conjunctionwith a chrony,but befote increasing reg pressure try the power wheel and valve stem adjustment ,my own rifle seems to need a few shots after any adjustment to settle down
Rgds steve

Sounds like you may have a possible clipping issue. Sometimes the magazine doesn't line up perfectly as it should with everything else. When you push the pellet forward, it may be slicing off an edge. Look for any shavings in your magazine, on your shooting bench, and anywhere else.
Also, check your O-rings with a very bright light and magnifying glass. It's not always apparent that an O-ring is damaged. 
Are you shooting JSB's? Smooth twist barrels really like JSB's. 
Also, shoot with the end cap off the LDC/shroud and see if that makes an accuracy difference. Be advised, it will shoot MUCH louder. But, it's just an experiment to see if you're clipping the end cap. 

Yes, your power is off. Check the setscrew behind the power wheel. I think Ernest @Sniperlabyo has a video explaining how to take the slack out of this. However, you seem to be way off the mark. So, I'd consider calling AoA back again and explaining to them exactly what you have going on in detail. Since they just repaired it and it is still not performing, you may have to have them send it back to themselves. 

@Scirroco - I agree with you about cleaning the barrel. But, over an inch at 50 suggests that it's something more than that. A dirty barrel + a clipping issue could add up to an inch at 50 pretty easily. 
Tom

"Scirroco"Hi eddy
Cleaning your barrel wont give you a 50 fps increase,it will just restore your accuracy, a proper clean.and polish may get you 20-30fps max
Whats your reg pressure ?? You maybe able to increase it if its set low..when.increasing reg pressure a half a mill at a time with the allen in conjunctionwith a chrony,but befote increasing reg pressure try the power wheel and valve stem adjustment ,my own rifle seems to need a few shots after any adjustment to settle down
Rgds steve
Reg pressure is 150 bars AOA says not to pass over 150 bars

"Tominco"Sounds like you may have a possible clipping issue. Sometimes the magazine doesn't line up perfectly as it should with everything else. When you push the pellet forward, it may be slicing off an edge. Look for any shavings in your magazine, on your shooting bench, and anywhere else.
Also, check your O-rings with a very bright light and magnifying glass. It's not always apparent that an O-ring is damaged. 
Are you shooting JSB's? Smooth twistbarrels really like JSB's. 
Also, shoot with the end cap off the LDC/shroud and see if that makes an accuracy difference. Be advised, it will shoot MUCH louder. But, it's just an experiment to see if you're clipping the end cap. 

I also try my .25 barrel and it is shooting 850 with jsb 33.95 .. that means that my barrels and magazines are good o both of them are bad..

"Mark_Walt"I hate to go past pressure, but as I have stated before the gauges that FX sends out are not accurate. Most deviate 10-15 Bar according to AOA and they have even seen some peoples gauges off as far as 50 Bar. I would think yours could be telling you the pressure is higher than it really is.
I have a hill mk4 hand pump and when I'm filling the gun the rifle gauge shows a difference Off 25 bars 

Looks.prerty similar.to.my guage,when.i put 250 bar in from my bottle.guage,my needle.is actually on where it says bar...
Your not to far away with the heavies shooting at 850,try shooting a group.at 25.metres,if that opens.up you have a possible barrel/clipping issue, if you can try some different pellets at 25 m and see what happens,then.turn.the reg up.a.little only ab 1mm, if you have
Fixed shround,its loctited at the rear of the shroud,extendable shroud screws on at the front,this.isnt loctited ,remove shroud and try foe groups without shroud,and tey for groups at.power 2 or.3.also preferably over a chrony to se if you have any major inconsistency feom shot to shot
Rgds steve

"Scirroco"Looks.prerty similar.to.my guage,when.i put 250 bar in from my bottle.guage,my needle.is actually on where it says bar...
Your not to far away with the heavies shooting at 850,try shooting a group.at 25.metres,if that opens.up you have a possible barrel/clipping issue, if you can try some different pellets at 25 m and see what happens,then.turn.the reg up.a.little only ab 1mm, if you have
Fixed shround,its loctited at the rear of the shroud,extendable shroud screws on at the front,this.isnt loctited ,remove shroud and try foe groups without shroud,and tey for groups at.power 2 or.3.also preferably over a chrony to se if you have any major inconsistency feom shot to shot
Rgds steve
I will try thanks..

To rule out clipping, remove the shroud and shoot. Unless it is clipping heavily, it shouldn't be dropping 50fps when chrony is on the shroud itself (like the EdChrono) or just a few feet away.

Also replace the breech o-ring along with the 2 outer o-rings on the .22 barrel. Outer are easiest so give those a go first, lube a little and test.

"Tominco"Sounds like you may have a possible clipping issue. Sometimes the magazine doesn't line up perfectly as it should with everything else. When you push the pellet forward, it may be slicing off an edge. Look for any shavings in your magazine, on your shooting bench, and anywhere else.
Are you shooting JSB's? Smooth twist barrels really like JSB's. 

Yes, your power is off. Check the setscrew behind the power wheel. I think Ernest @Sniperlabyo has a video explaining how to take the slack out of this. However, you seem to be way off the mark. So, I'd consider calling AoA back again and explaining to them exactly what you have going on in detail. Since they just repaired it and it is still not performing, you may have to have them send it back to themselves. 

@Scirroco - I agree with you about cleaning the barrel. But, over an inch at 50 suggests that it's something more than that. A dirty barrel + a clipping issue could add up to an inch at 50 pretty easily. 
Tom
I found the problem it was a misalignment on the pellet probe..