Problems with Delta Wolf .22 FAC, again...

Ok back again, now I have some problems and I did send back my delta wolf .22 HP to the dealer and I hope that he can fix it. problems are :

1- Leak from Valve
the gun now cant hold air anymore, an air leak coming out from barrel or actually from transfer port area, my guess is that it leaking from the valve it self.

2 - Degassing problem
I cant de gas the gun easily, when I remove the Bottle and let say that the regulator is on 150 bar and I want to reduce pressure, I have to dry fire so so many times ( like 40 times ! ) until the air leak from plenum, which is so painful to do.

3- Carbon Fiber bottle Oring problem
one time I opened the carbon fiber bottle, and it was hard to turn, and after I remove it ,the Oring inside the carbon fiber bottle is removed from its place, and it was squeezed in the thread grooves and ofc was in bad shape and need to be changed ! how in the world this happen ! no idea.

4- Factory mode problem
the factory mode is not working properly on 14,15 and 18 grain. when i set the speed on any speed, the gun shoots far less than the given speed yet it works flawlessly on 25 grain!! I don't know why this is happening.( ofcourse I did adjust the regulator as requested from the screen )

5- Regulator cant set lower than 100 BAR
when i try to lower the regulator lower than 100 BAR, the gun leaks air, if you ask why you want to do that? well the gun it self ask to lower the regulator to 96 bars for shooting 18.13 grain on Factory Mode.

6- Magazine fit
you have to try more than 4 times to put the magazine into the gun. it is not fitted well tbh, really a shame for this price tag.

this is so frustrating tbh, i have 8 air guns and never ever have any problems with them, and this Delta Wolf have a lot of problems, and i am kinda regret to have it.

finally, I have discovered something I think it is really bad, now the rails of the scope base are tightened on the top of the body of the airgun, I mean on the long aluminum piece that has 12 or 10 screws, these screws are paired on each side, now if you tighten the screw that is near the magazine area, you will never been able to insert the magazine! because it will move down few micro-millimeters and will block the magazine, which means that the long aluminum piece will not be on fixed and accurate position and since the rails of the scope base are tightened on that piece, definitely the accuracy will be affected by this and this might be the answer why many users have zero shift problem . I might be wrong on my conclusion, what do you think ?

poor quality of materials and poor finish
Screenshot_2021-08-10-17-22-08-96_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.1630361265.jpg
Screenshot_2021-08-10-17-21-37-65_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.1630361265.jpg

I think there are too many problems,why I do not know.Maybe the rifle thinks for itself.

I also think the Delta Wolf is a well received air rifle,too advanced and too $$$$ for me.

Why do you think Daystate missed the mark?

Because of all the accuracy issues I have read about. Various computer issues with the programming also. For the kind of money they command none of these things should be happening. 

I think there are too many problems,why I do not know.Maybe the rifle thinks for itself.

I also think the Delta Wolf is a well received air rifle,too advanced and too $$$$ for me.

Why do you think Daystate missed the mark?

https://youtu.be/61V_7SwLeKI

WOW! That video is not glowing for sure. At that price it better be hand polished with virgin cashmere! Obviously it really isn’t. 

As much I really want to enjoy this gun, but in my experience, the Quality control is REALY bad. I owned 8 airguns and none of them have that many problems, this is my first airgun from Daystate and it will be the last, the big problem is that I just notice in my country we don't have a proper technician to repair this gun, and the LAW is prohibited to even ship this airgun outside of Saudi Arabia ( to Daystate ) , and I tried to contact Daystate by email and no one reply to me, what kind of a message Daystate gives to their customer when they don't reply!!!!! it was really a big ****in mistake to buy this gun. I didn't imagine that the retailer is incapable of repairing this kind of stuff, yet he offer me a replacement ( he has only 2 Delta wolf, the one I own and another one ) and by the way, I am the only person in Saudi Arabia who owns this gun. I don't know what to do, what if the other delta wolf has the same problems?! it is really a ****ed up situation.