• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Airgun Technologies Problem with Uragan 2

Hi, I have a Uragan 2, 700mm, .22.
When shooting I feel a noise, a loud bang, very loud in my ear, to the point of bothering me. Associated with this, I feel a jet of air coming out of the stock.
I've already checked the position of the barrel in relation to the transfer port, I've changed the oring inside the barrel, I've changed the hammer setting, but the noise is still loud. I don't feel air leaking through the probe. I feel like air is coming from under the hammer.
It has 140 Bar, shooting 29gr slug at 930fps.
What should I do to fix this? Talking to other Uragan 2 owners, no one reported the same problem, even using the same settings.
Thank you for your attention.

Hi, I have a Uragan 2, 700mm, .22.
When shooting I feel a noise, a loud bang, very loud in my ear, to the point of bothering me. Associated with this, I feel a jet of air coming out of the stock.
I've already checked the position of the barrel in relation to the transfer port, I've changed the oring inside the barrel, I've changed the hammer setting, but the noise is still loud. I don't feel air leaking through the probe. I feel like air is coming from under the hammer.
It has 140 Bar, shooting 29gr slug at 930fps.
What should I do to fix this? Talking to other Uragan 2 owners, no one reported the same problem, even using the same settings.
Thank you for your attention.
Send an email to Airgun Technology, for sure they can help you.