• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Problem with the Forum

Just click on the "Forum list" just below the black banner line all the way to the right

Like Thomas, I'm also irked by the new hoop to jump through. I did figure out how to negotiate the hoop once I noticed the little 'Forum list' icon; but am still irked to have to seek that out every time I want to browse the forums. 🤬

Pretty sure T and I aren't the only irked members.

The solution is stickied at the top of the feed and in the notification you closed without reading.

Like Thomas, I'm also irked by the new hoop to jump through. I did figure out how to negotiate the hoop once I noticed the little 'Forum list' icon; but am still irked to have to seek that out every time I want to browse the forums. 🤬

Pretty sure T and I aren't the only irked members.
Hello @AirNGasman

I don't understand why these computer &$%# make any change and make it the DEFAULT, why not offer it as an option. Don't ( force ) the customer/user to mess with this ......

ThomasT

Reactions: AirNGasman
Done that ..... and it doesn't work.

Wait! Let me get this straight.

Are you suggesting or inferring technology doesn't always work like it should? Or suggesting or inferring IT techs might sometimes... occasionally... rarely lack design foresight? Naw; couldn't be (either).

Must be "a computer glitch"!

• Haha
Reactions: bf1956 and ThomasT
woodwelders help.PNG

Reactions: Justaguy