• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Pro tip - Pay the neighbors kid to do it!

Ha!!!! Getting kids to do even the simplest chores now and days is more work than it’s worth! Even my kids are spoiled rotten by their mom so I gave up and now she is bitching about them being lazy. Reasoning with the wife is waste of time! 

on topic of sorting pellets, I’d rather be practicing kungfu!

46CB713B-6A8C-414F-B0EE-D38004126039.1651675783.gif

😂

Wow there’s so much bullpoop in this thread. My favorite is adults who are too lazy to sort pellets trying to get kids to do it, and then saying that kids are too lazy to do it. Followed only by the lead poisoning deniers.

And nothing sounds more pathetic and weak than a bunch of snowflake geezers having a “those lazy kids” circle jerk.

This has to be a joke…. Not casting shade at the OP as I think it was sort of intended to be funny… right? 

Reactions: bamavet55
Wow there’s so much bullpoop in this thread. My favorite is adults who are too lazy to sort pellets trying to get kids to do it, and then saying that kids are too lazy to do it. Followed only by the lead poisoning deniers.

And nothing sounds more pathetic and weak than a bunch of snowflake geezers having a “those lazy kids” circle jerk.

This has to be a joke…. Not casting shade at the OP as I think it was sort of intended to be funny… right?

It’s not bs or a matter of an adult being lazy. The OP may be a busy person, way too busy to take time to sort Ammo. Sorting takes a lot of time! 
as far as the lead poisoning, the concern is real. I’m glad it was brought up. Kids pick their nose(and sometimes eat what they pick), and turn around and eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich right after, with no thought of washing their hands. And if they do, they just wet their hands and dry them, lol.

I think this was an honest post. It just turned funny with some of the replies, but as far as my reply about letting a retiree do it that’s into this hobby, why not? I’d trust my Ammo to be more accurate in sorting than I would a kid that gets distracted and could care less if the skirts were bent.

Way to make friends and influence people! ;) 

you have a point. Guess I’m out of the “the people born later than me are idiots and it is someone else’s fault” club.

Oh no, you are definitely in that club. Clearly you are in that one.

Nothing quite so fun as what happens to ones mind when they are "old and senile". I read this wrong and replied to it from that angle.

I think you are in the "I am smarter and wiser and more useful than those worthless souls who came before me club." BUT given your tender age and obvious lack of grace and experience you may well become a member of the club you mention down the road, you just need to mature a bit for that. You already have the judgemental part down. 😉