• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pro service that can do custom painted snakeskin stocks?

Anyone have there synthetic stock custom painted with a rattlesnake skin like this?
Looking to hand over my stock for a professional job
Thanks
Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 7.26.23 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 7.25.04 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 7.24.50 AM.jpg

Yes, I think Utah Airguns dose that on the side
Thanks
Utah will only do brand new stocks and they do not do it in house.

The rifle wraps out there are arguably more durable than paint and dipping as well but I understand wanting it "more permanent" I am the same way and don't take my own advice.

The vinyl wrap isn’t difficult to do if you have a little patience. I did my Bulldog and it was the first time I have wrapped anything. I would recommend buying some cheap wrap from Amazon for pratice before using the more expensive wrap because there is a learning curve involved. An old plastic BB gun or even a toy would be great to experiment on before wrapping your nicer rifles. I think mine turned out well but I know my next project will look even better.

49FA3CA2-8EFC-416C-A00D-415DACB3CD37.jpeg

80827EFE-4BD3-46E8-AEFC-F6E78E215F61.jpeg

3660D7B4-3CAE-427A-97C7-DAE35B908279.jpeg

Reactions: Goldwing
I think Derrick, @zx10wall, posted about a place a year or two ago that does some hydro dipping for him. Maybe he can tell you who it is or you can find it in the search. I remember them having a website and lots of patterns.
Found it. Aquadip in Houston.

Reactions: Goldwing
Found it. Aquadip in Houston.

Thank everyone, great info

Yeah, what Ed24 said.

I've done a couple of guns in vinyl. Takes a little time to finish the tighter corners. Overall, it takes more time than you think is should, at least it has me, but I've been happy with the results.
The vinyl is very durable, and can be removed with some heat, and done again, if you don't like your first attempt.

You just have to do a internet search to find the particular pattern that you like. I couldn't say where, but in my searching, I "think" I've seen snake skin patterns.

View attachment 1657951220785.jpeg

Mike