• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Prismax 10x32

Very cool find! It looks kinda bulky to me, but if it does nothing else than to be competition for MTC, then it is already doing a good job. If you haven't checked out the MTC Atom, you might want to; it is tiny and unique enough to demand too high a price (for me to buy one new) at the moment. These designs are the way to go for small bullpups.

oh my 12 x 50 is on its way to daddy 😂

i was looking for some adjustable rail pic rails and then this little thing came up

You can also order w/o range finder for 275 pounds, rail + scope

I'm tempted

Very cool find! It looks kinda bulky to me, but if it does nothing else than to be competition for MTC, then it is already doing a good job. If you haven't checked out the MTC Atom, you might want to; it is tiny and unique enough to demand too high a price (for me to buy one new) at the moment. These designs are the way to go for small bullpups.

i was looking for some adjustable rail pic rails and then this little thing came up

I'm tempted

why 275, it is 215 http://shop.drewslab.co.uk/day-optics-scopes/874-prismax-lrf-10x32.html

I'm tempted

why 275, it is 215 http://shop.drewslab.co.uk/day-optics-scopes/874-prismax-lrf-10x32.html

you are right, my bad

Good point. Interesting how the POA adjustment is on the rail.... That'd be handy to have for other sights

That is how all the old scopes used to be. Well I means external mounts that adjust windage & elevation. Actually it makes for a very trouble free scope. The thing I like best about that scope it the range finder. 

https://possibleshop.com/rifle-malcolm-scopes.html

I have all 4 of them! 

1) MTC 10x30 is good for hunting or HFT rifles, that is if you prepared to pay $500, small / neat / MOA adj mounts / crisp lenses. Indispensable for little bullpaps 

2) MTC 12x50 as above but larger and heavier, that is if someone need an extra 20 % magnification and have an extra 200$ on top of 500

3) Drewlab Prismax 10x32 LRF - larger than 1) and 2) but cheaper then 1) & 2) , and yes, it has functional built in rangefinder, which also has a bluetooth to hook up to a compatible mobile app. With rangefinder it is cheaper than MTC without. The optics is good, but not as good as MTC. External mount works well to zero the sight, but not sure if turrets there can be used as tactical to dial in to compensate. There is a remote wireless button to trigger the RF, but the system does not support remote function and app communication in the same time, so you have either operational remote button or ballistic running through the app. Ret - half mildot till 10 mil down, mildot after, I guess the idea is to use crosshair for compensation rather then turrets. The scope does take to get used to, focusing is at the back, next to the dioptrical adjustment.

4) Drewlab Prismax 10x32 - as 3) but without RF, reticules the same as in 3) 
1582723344_10709839485e567110142232.12179063_prismax_cross.jpg

All work well with NV front attachments, but LRF sight obviously wont be able to measure any distance .