Prismatic scopes for short ranges?

I have 1x & 2x prisms. I guess technically a 6x since my Dedal Stalker is a prismatic.

I have shot with the current Immersive 5x30 between 10 & 15 yards but don't own one. Might pick up the new longer eye relief model later this summer.

Five yards is definitely close for a 5x optic but the current Immersive has such a wide field of view it might work okay.

All of my airguns would currently be shooting low at five yards so if I needed to take five yard shots I'd use holdover.

I have two primary arms prism scopes on my ARs and like them for their toughness and simplicity. They do have a ranging reticle with drop aiming points that could be used to extend the useful range of these low magnification units. I think the range of magnification is 1x to 5x with all units being fixed magnification by nature of the construction. As a bonus they have adjustable eye piece for those with vision issues. The reticle is etched so if the battery dies you can still use the optic. I generally don't use the illumination feature during day and find the sights to be superior to red dots.