Primos Trigger Stick Bipod Anti-Wobble

I bought a Primos trigger stick bipod to shoot off of. I would just be getting my shot lined up and the head would wobble about the leg pivot points. I came up with this idea to remove the wobble. I had a plate laser cut and clamped the legs to it with 5/8" cable loops/clamps. The top edge of the plate rests against the bottom edge of the head. With the legs fixed in position the head isn't able to wobble. The only downside is my legs are in a fixed position but I don't really think that is a negative. I'm still able to make use of the leg length adjustment via the trigger, my head doesnt wobble and my legs dont go out of position.
photo_1682545202707.jpg
photo_1682545286249.jpg

I'm using it for FT so I just need a bit of height adjustment. The bipod is the short model.
when i first bought mine i thought what a poc does not hold straight , then i tightened it up a little and saw it needed a finer spread on the legs , so i put in wedges. Yours looks solid , i like it .

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
My problem is with the flex of the part where you grip it. You can take that handle and just move it by pushing/pulling on it. The old Triggersticks had the metal rod going through the handle. Obviously, the bean counters decided they could save $$ by just having the handle alll plastic. I may try to by some Flextape, and wrap it as tightly as I can under as much compression as I can to make it more rigid.