• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Primos Shockey Trigger Stick tripod

Reactions: JT207 and DanOSTL
Looks like the price went up a bit since January, but still a good price. I bought a second one with the scabbard in December for $85 shipped, no tax. Clearly the one with the scabbard is the way to go as it is the same model as the one without the scabbard. It doesn't say it does in the listing or on the factory website, (At least it didn't in December) but mine came with a camera / spotting scope plate. Not knowing if it did I bought a plate just in case. It has been nice to have a spare.

I bought my first one a while back from Amazon for $108, cheaper than the current price from Roger's, but they are $150 now on Amazon.

The scabbard is well made and very nice for protecting the legs in a vehicle. It is also handy to have tied to your pack to slide it into when you need a free hand. Roger's price is cheaper than dealer cost according to my LGS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ezana4CE