• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Priceless Moments from 2015 EBR - Tony Belas and Andrew Huggett

I was so fortunate to have had the opportunity to meet some amazing folks at this year’s EBR. I met shooters from all over the world, fellow AirgunNation members, and even some of the legends of the sport such as Ted Bier, Michael Wendt, Fredrick Axelsson, his son Johan, Tony Belas, and Andrew Huggett.

I will always remember spending the afternoon with Ted, Michael, Frederick, and his son Johan grabbing lunch and shopping at Bass Pro Shops in Mesa. It was surreal. Then there was the time I spent with Tony Belas and Andrew Huggett where we went off to shoot my SCAR 17 during some down time. For someone like me who is just your typical airgun enthusiast, these moments were priceless and will be remembered for the rest of my life. I was fortunate to capture some picture of Tony and Andrew at the range shooting my SCAR 17. 

Thank you Tony, Andrew, Liam, and Ross for making me feel as though I was the luckiest guy on earth.. at least for the brief time we had that afternoon.

Daystate's Tony Belas showing how it's done:

Andrew Huggett (wishing he had built a moderator for the SCAR right about now):

Tony Belas manning the SCAR 17 (Not at all like the older FN FAL based SLR of yore is it?) :

Ross Marshall, the Scotsman (formerly from Milbro and now Gilbert Distribution)

Andrew Hugget (shooting) and Tony Belas (spotting):

Young and talented Christiano whom I hosted during the event (Keep your eye on this guy trust me!):

"FearnLoading"I am 8,751 miles away from where Extreme Benchrest takes place every year. That's a long long long long way away. Reading all the fun you guys had out there makes it easier on the nerves. Thanks for sharing. One day I will make it there and by God, I will dig up this post, quote it and share my own experiences. :)
Okay, 8751 miles is a very long way. I tried to figure out where you live and narrowed it to Central Africa, Australia, Indonesia, Sarawak (Malaysian Borneo), Kalamantan (Indonesian Borneo), Somewhere in India, and a handful of places like the Nicobar Islands in the Andaman Ocean. 

I'm dying to know where you live! Can you add yourself to the AirgunNation Map? Here's the link: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1575620#

"travels4fun"
"FearnLoading"I am 8,751 miles away from where Extreme Benchrest takes place every year. That's a long long long long way away. Reading all the fun you guys had out there makes it easier on the nerves. Thanks for sharing. One day I will make it there and by God, I will dig up this post, quote it and share my own experiences. :)
Okay, 8751 miles is a very long way. I tried to figure out where you live and narrowed it to Central Africa, Australia, Indonesia, Sarawak (Malaysian Borneo), Kalamantan (Indonesian Borneo), Somewhere in India, and a handful of places like the Nicobar Islands in the Andaman Ocean. 

I'm dying to know where you live! Can you add yourself to the AirgunNation Map? Here's the link: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1575620#
We still have no one in Africa or Antarctica

"FearnLoading"
"travels4fun"Actually I believe we do have a member in South Africa though I'm unaware of any members from Antarctica. We do have a member who is located just shy of the North Pole though.
India mate. I stay in India.

So what's keeping you from adding yourself to the online map of AGN members? We could use some presence in India :)

Here are the instructions and link:Here is a link to the map https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1575620#You can add as little or as much information as you like. To add your location:
  1. Hover over “Additions”
  2. Select “Add Marker – Simple”
  3. Enter your “Name/Username”
  4. Select “Click on Map Location” then Click on you location
  5. Submit/save.
    [/LIST=1]
    You can also add shooting locations/honey holes and Airgun stores using the ”Add Marker – Detailed” option.After submitting your location a window will pop up that says “please save this link in case you need to make any changes”. Please copy that just in case. *Map created by member ztirffritz