Price to fill an air tank.

I was having to drive over an hour to fill a tank. They would slam it to 4500 psi and by the time it cooled down I was below 4000 psi. That got old real quick. I purchased an Omega personal charger five years ago. Paid $900. Best purchase ever. Air freedom is awesome. Now I would say the Yong Hen seems to be the 800 pound gorilla of the compressor world. I highly recommend a compressor whichever model!

Just curious to see how much it costs to follow a tank. I will be needing to purchase a compressor sometime . There isn't much access to HPA in the area and was wanting to know what the price is to fill a tank. Just trying to justify an Alkin.
Thanks,
Where in Ohio are you?

I-70 paintball in Huber Heights would fill my 74 cu ft tank to 4500 for 10$.

That was 2 years ago though, so maybe 15$ now.

Jeff is one of the good guys, take him up on it if you need to and he's got his own shooting range to boot, so take a gun or 2...lol.
Yep. Have 115 yards to shoot. Lots of reactive targets to keep it interesting.
People LOVE the ricochet target at 50 yards! You get that nice Hollywood sound as the round kicks off into the woods!

Reactions: Blackfeather666
Yep. Have 115 yards to shoot. Lots of reactive targets to keep it interesting.
People LOVE the ricochet target at 50 yards! You get that nice Hollywood sound as the round kicks off into the woods!
Might have too take you up on that offer some time. Sounds like a great time. The ricochet target sounds interesting.

@badger5th I love NEAG, staff are super friendly. And they have a solid pricing structure in place for filling^
Yeah, John and the others are great. I just took an annual membership for their indoor range. Can't use air guns at my gun club on the indoor range and NEAG won't allow lead.. No huge deal, my guns are OK with tin pellets and I have 50 feet for winter shooting.