Price Increase

We have been holding off increasing prices even though our costs have gone up tremendously. Our shipping of raw materials has more than doubled since before Biden took office.

Lead is up 2.4 times since before Biden. Cost of our boxes 1.3 times. We have held off hoping to see a drop in our costs of material and weather the storm but it is obvious it is not going to happen anytime soon. Today's lead quote is 13% higher than last month. 

This increase is still less profit per box of ammo than we made pre-Biden at less retail cost.

Sorry for the bad news. Hope things can get to a reasonable cost and when they do we will certainly make adjustments.

@nielsenammo Understandable. If you all reduce your prices in the event that raw material costs decrease in the future, I will be impressed. That certainly isn’t a normal business practice that I’ve seen. Simple communication from manufacturers and retailers to consumers means a lot to me as a consumer. Thank you for working to keep your consumer base abreast.

We have been holding off increasing prices even though our costs have gone up tremendously. Our shipping of raw materials has more than doubled since before Biden took office.

Lead is up 2.4 times since before Biden. Cost of our boxes 1.3 times. We have held off hoping to see a drop in our costs of material and weather the storm but it is obvious it is not going to happen anytime soon. Today's lead quote is 13% higher than last month. 

This increase is still less profit per box of ammo than we made pre-Biden at less retail cost.

Sorry for the bad news. Hope things can get to a reasonable cost and when they do we will certainly make adjustments.

I completely understand. 

This was not meant for a political debate. I use the reference of time because up until that time the prices were very stable so we did not have to adjust pricing for several years. I could of just said November 2020 was last of stable raw material, shipping etc. That was last lead price I had that was stable. After that it started going up. In the last 6 months it has gone up dramatic. Could care less what side the left/right you are. I am just explaining the reasons for the hike.

I don't walk back anything I said. I just said I did not mean for it to be a debate for people debate between themselves. What I wrote is what I meant. You can like, dislike, agree, disagree with I what I wrote. I have no issue either way, that's what America is about. I hope others respect other's thinking too. The thread was informing of price increase, some focused on that and others on other parts of the thread.

I don't walk back anything I said. I just said I did not mean for it to be a debate for people debate between themselves. What I wrote is what I meant. You can like, dislike, agree, disagree with I what I wrote. I have no issue either way, that's what America is about. I hope others respect other's thinking too. The thread was informing of price increase, some focused on that and others on other parts of the thread.

Understood and again, thank you for keeping your customers abreast. Some folks just can’t seem to help themselves.

This was not meant for a political debate. I use the reference of time because up until that time the prices were very stable so we did not have to adjust pricing for several years. I could of just said November 2020 was last of stable raw material, shipping etc. That was last lead price I had that was stable. After that it started going up. In the last 6 months it has gone up dramatic. Could care less what side the left/right you are. I am just explaining the reasons for the hike.

Maybe don't say Biden 3 times like you don't understand world economics