• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PREVIEW VIDEO - Red Squirrel Hunting - Got 6 today!

Enjoyed your video. Nice shots on those squirrels. Interesting…..no season on the red squirrels and are considered pests? Are they an invasive non native breed to that part of the country? Just curious………enjoyed watching though.

No closed season, though they stay in the ground in the dead of winter so there are a few months when we don't see them at all. They are in the same class of animals as Coyotes, Skunks, Woodchucks, Opossums, European Starlings, English Sparrows and also Porcupines (I think). I don't know if they are invasive but they are considered pests.

Bob, you are amazing.. the vid's.. just keep getting better.. I'm going to have to take a hard look at the ATN,, I would love to film some of my "back" yard hunting.. Can't wait for the full video.. thanks for all that you do.. 

Thank you! :)

Your video techniques and editing continue to improve. Nice work. 

How do you like the Primos Trgger Stick? Do you have the standing version or mid-height?

I love the Trigger stick......I have the kneeling/sitting version. I also have a Trigger stick monopod, the standing version but I don't use it much. It definitely has it's place though. 

Great shooting with gun and camera , MR head-shot , Bob is your shooting off the Tripod ? and do you have another person filming you or a separate camera on a tripod pointed at you ? here we got only the Gray squirrel species , which are good to eat .

Yes, all but one of the shots were off the Tripod. The other one was kneeling and steadying the rifle against a tree. I'm a terrible off hand shot. I would have liked to have my wife filming but I was by myself like usual. I had a GoPro mounted on the air cylinder of the rifle pointing back at me.

Nice preview Bob. Your vids get better and better. I like that "cockpit" view… nice touch.

Thank you! I figured I had to do something different so my vids don't become stale.......same scope cam stuff. I like the way it turned out, the full vid ought to be good! 

Thank you everyone! :)

I had a request from a farmer to shoot coyotes that have been stalking his sheep. Here are a couple of screen shots from the ATN footage. The first one is of a coyote that walked through without stopping. The second one was an hour later, and that was the frame before the shot......he dropped hard, blew out his whole neck on the exit wound!

1541478700_1094503595be1192c367879.67229577_coyotesightingnoshot.jpg

1541478712_7422183465be119385a1544.62653527_coyotekillshotstill.jpg