• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pretty nice 62 shot group in ugly wind at 50y.

thomasair

Manufacturer
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado, United States
This is 62 shots at 50y in a pretty rough fishtailing wind. I’m pretty blown away with the ability of this to cut through the crap with 39gr slugs.

Mike
IMG_1886.jpeg
IMG_1887.jpeg
IMG_1888.jpeg

Doesn't count unless it's at least 63 shots! 🤪 :ROFLMAO: That's QUITE impressive!
Ya…I know 62 is pretty unusual in number. I shot 25 and then just figured I’d finish up the slugs I had left. The group stayed the same from 25 to 41. I managed to find another 21 slugs in the house and after a while I came back out and put those into the same group which opened it up a little.
This is what the group looked like from 25-41.

Mike

IMG_1881.jpeg

In that wind. (three flags all doing something different at the same time) that’s incredible shooting Mike!
Joe, I actually held center for the first 41. When I went inside and came back out the wind was totally different and I had to hold left about 3 rings and a ring low to get in the group.

Mike

Reactions: rrann
I’m a pretty basic shooter Mike I try to pic one condition to shoot in for record then have my alternate condition if I’m running down on time, but requires lots of sighters and many of these first go in to the backer as to not clutter my sighter bulls! When I see what you were shooting in I struggle to get a bearing and would probably just throw’em down range in the last 5min😉!

Any way Mike that’s a tough act to beat, your skills, gun and ammo.