• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pressure problem at my Bobcat .22 cal

I´v a problem with my Bobcat .22 FAC . Almost 2 years old. In high power I just get 20 shots /fill at the lowest Power 50 , 10 fpe and after every shot a puff of air in my face. Just in case I ordered a HUMA regulator but I guess there are also O-rings damaged . With the regulator came a tiny little screw. What is that for ? Witch o rings I have to change and is it hard to do this job??? Its my first pcp and I never did a repair on such guns. Can you or anyone please else help me out ?????!!!!!!! Thanks

Uuh I believe the same thing that hawkeye69 said.

ive the same issue 2 years ago, then I changed the breech oring and since then no problem anymore.

u can change it by yourself as I do, u just need a pick to pull the old one out and then u fiddle the new one in, its a bit tricky to put the new one in but it’s possible, for a easier go, put some silicone grease on it, so that prevents damage and helps that the oring doesn’t dry out. Here I’ve found a video of a forum member, he shows how it works. https://youtu.be/3WPQaagCVEE

the partnumber of the oring was: 5108

Size: 5,28x1,78 PUR70

for the regulator question, There is a M3 bolt inside the bag. You can use this to pull the reg out of the action.
Please unscrew the M3 bolt after you have placed the regulator into the action. The screw is only to pull the reg out, it is not needed for proper functioning of the regulator.

heres the link of the fitting instruction http://foto.huma-air.com/foto/Installation%20guide%20FX%20Boss.pdf

for any other question let me know, maybe I can help u out! 😉

Cheers patrick

Reactions: carsmax
Hi Hawkeye69 and Patrick ! I´v got change the regulator and I think it works already . I got 30 shuts in high power just from 150 bar down to 130 ( reg pressure) HUMA !!!!!!

5 magazines( 60 shuts) at low from 200 bar to 185 and plenty of air down to 130 !! 

Thanks again guys !!

P.S. Thanks for the video !!

You are welcome!

for every question you have just ask, that’s a big plus here on the forum, cause there a such experienced guys that know every thing just like glem my friend!