Pressure gauge on Marauder does not match hand pump pressure gauge.

Benjamin pump gauge..?

I'm not sure that I'd trust either of these for being super...accurate, but...yes...I think that I would trust the pump gauge over the guns gauge by a small margin.

I just paid attention to my Empire XS's gauge during a last of the air volume before getting my tank refilled. Yeah, the Kral gauge is way off tank (expensive !) gauge !

Mike

My condor's original gauge read 300 high, it broke a while back and I purchased a talon tunes gauge, it reads 100 high. My ninja tank regulator gauge is fairly close but my other, less expensive ninja tank regulator gauge reads 400 high.

Like Airgunmann said, I use the larger gauges like my scuba tank gauge and my vevor compressor gauge when filling a larger gauge face is likely to be more accurate. But if all your gauges are the same size I'd go with the one that reads the highest, until you get the chance to verify all of them with a better gauge.

id get a chrono to see what range the gun likes .. i dont fill my mrod to 3k, about 27, 28 on 'my' gauge .. its just a reference .. couple hundred psi aint hurtin nuffin .. rule of thumb on pointer type gauges is if the middle looks off-center it isnt anywhere near 'accurate' .. again its mostly a reference and you need a chrono to know the best place to fill your particular gun and tune to ..

Pumping up my Marauder rifle with a Benjamin hand pump and the gauge on the pump is about 200 lbs higher than what the gun's gauge is reading.
I assume the pump is correct, but not sure that I should assume that is true. Does one of these need to be replaced? I am at 2800 on the pump and the gun is registering just over 2500 psi.
Same here, identical same gun and pump. I go with the guage on the gun which reads about 100-150 PSI lower than the pump. They are close enough to each other in my case so I just make sure both are 3,000 PSI or less and stay safe. With my SCBA tank the guages are within 50 PSI of each other. regards